Here’s my collection of games, mostly incomplete.
Beneath, you’ll get a brief description of my thoughts and lessons learned from it.
While sometimes I look at this page and feel overwhelmed, I realize I’m still in the beginning stages of my IndieDev journey.
<p”>There will be more!
These are the projects that I never completed.
- Falling from Sky – My first game. I quickly became frustrated with how poor it looked and gave up on it. I wish I’d seen it through to the end to polish it and complete something.
- The Valley Game – My project that I worked on, somewhat, for a year. I learned that all the advice of other Game Developers give of trying to make a really big game is not a good idea.
- Push the Brick – I tried the 1 Game a Month, and quickly blew the project into something that was too big for myself. A recurring vice I’m trying to shed.
My failures above helped me a lot to learn from my mistakes and move on from there. While I don’t have many game wins, I’m not giving up on making more and being successful.
- Lady Bug Alert – This is my first completed game. It has some bugs, and I made it in 48 hours, but the feeling of having completed something is awesome. I wrote a blog post about it.
- Super Cloud Runner – My first official game. Released on iTunes, and a commercial failure. But hey, at least I completed it!
Stay Up to Date
Join Lion Root to stay up to date with my learning and game development!